In striving to meet goals established in the company's equity plans, preference may be given to candidates who belong to the designated groups identified in the Employment Equity Act.
The ability to communicate in English is a prerequisite for the position.
All appointments are merit based and candidates, who do not meet the stipulated criteria, will not be considered.
This position will be remunerated monthly.
The following Key Performance Areas are covered by the position:
- Ordering of sundries and consumables from suppliers
- Creating of purchase orders for sundries, consumables and vehicle maintenance
- GRN of received orders
- Creating shipments and load sheets on SAP TM system for deliveries
- Printing of delivery notes
- Printing of Test certificates
- Assisting Distribution Supervisor with planning of trip sheets as needed
- Debriefing of completed deliveries and handover to filing department
- Operation of weigh bridge
- Communicate with all internal departments and suppliers
- General Administrative duties
- Work according to company’s policies and procedures
- Minimum Grade 12
- Strong administration background
- Computer literacy MS Excel, SAP and emails
- Ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail